Suffolk New College is pleased to be working with The Pathways Training Fund to offer discounted training to eligible SMEs & Social Enterprises (including Community Interest Companies) in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The Pathways Training Fund aims to help firms adapt to the changing nature of work and be more resilient to the pressures facing business. That is why the scheme will fund areas that combine to offer skills businesses need to remain agile and competitive.
Up to 75% of staff training costs for multiple employees will be covered, with maximum grants of £500 per employee / £3,000 per employer.
- Whole qualifications, modules or units
- Accredited or non-accredited courses
- Courses running until September 2023.
You may be suitable to benefit from one or more of these training options if the training will help your company become more resilient/adaptable, such as supporting one of these aspects:
- Enable more responsibilities to be delegated
- Improve communication
- Improve motivation, well-being and staff retention
- Manage change more smoothly
- Set up and implement growth plans
As well as our standard offer of courses we also offer the below training packages upon request:
- Understanding Change in the Workplace
- Understanding conflict management in the workplace
- Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace.
- Introduction to Resilience
- Building self confidence
- Managing Anxiety
- Health and wellbeing
- Goal setting for wellbeing
- Meditation & Mindfulness
CS31 City & Guilds NPTC L2 Certificate of Competence in felling Small Trees up to 380mm
Part Time | 3 Days
CS30 City & Guilds NPTC L2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting
Part Time | 2 Days
PA6 – NPTC Safe Handling of Pesticides Using Hand Held Applicator
Part Time | 1 Day
Bespoke Training for your Workforce
Our Business team are able to build bespoke training packages to suit your company’s training needs.
Get in touch today on 01473 382464 or click the button to email.