Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any organisation to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
86% of employers said apprenticeships developed skills relevant to their organisation and 78% reported improved productivity.
Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute to your organisation include:
- 90% of apprentices stay on in their place of work after completing an apprenticeship
- there’s a wide selection of apprenticeships available, covering lots of different job roles
- you can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your organisation
- an apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your workforce
- you can employ an apprentice who’s aged 16 up to any age and from any background.