This qualification provides learners with an in-depth understanding of knowledge and skills through a range of units that include:
- Children and young people’s development
- Schools and colleges as organisations
- English and maths skills
- Health and Safety
- Support children’s positive behaviour
- Develop professional relationships
It is suitable for learners working in roles that offer specialist support for pupils’ learning in primary, secondary or special schools, as well as colleges.
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods which could include:
- Direct observation by a tutor/teacher/assessor within the workplace
- Written assignments and professional discussions in line with the assessment of learning provided for each unit
- You will also be visited by your assessor at least once every 6 weeks in your setting
*Students can enrol on this course at any time during the academic year*
For details regarding fee remission and Advanced Learner Loans, please visit the following links: Fee Remission, Advanced Learner Loans.