Our team of expert composers, engineers, producers, and technicians will give you a thorough grounding in areas such as:
- Using the latest computer technology to record music in the studio and during live performances.
- Mixing and mastering tracks to a professional standard.
- Planning for and providing live sound expertise for various events.
- Promoting and marketing different types of musical products (events, bands, artists, CDs).
- There are regular trips to local and regional music venues, such as in Norwich and London, as well as visits from guest speakers and Music Professionals.
There will also be opportunities to work with other students across the School of Creative Arts on projects such as pop videos, animation soundtracks, and VJ-ing.
There are NO EXAMS on this course as all of the assessment will be coursework based.