The CIPD Level 5 Diploma is designed for those who already have some experience in human resources and wish to build a career in people management. During this course, you will build a stronger understanding of how to manage and develop the people management function within your organisation. You will gain the skills needed to evaluate contemporary theories and models and apply them strategically to enhance the performance of any organisation you work for. You will have an understanding of the external environment in which your company is operating and how this compares to other sectors of the economy.
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workforce planning
- Reward for performance and contribution