This qualification will suit students aged 16+ and pursuing a career in working within the Health and Social Care industry. It would suit learners who are looking to develop skills and knowledge for working within general Health Care and Social Care roles in the community; such as Support Worker, Care Assistant and Social Care Practitioner roles.
The course consists of 8 units:
- Service Provision and Roles within the Health and Social Care Industry
- Equality and inclusion in health, social care and children’s and young people’s settings
- Introduction to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Communication in Health and Social Care
- Play Activities for Young Children
- Leisure Activities for Adults
- Interview Skills
Alongside this course you will be required to study Maths, English and Personal Development (PD) as part of your study programme.