You will receive an email outlining details for how to access your exam results online.
We wish you all the best for your results this year and hope that you achieved the grade you were hoping for!
- Level 3 BTEC & T-Level results will be available from 09:00 on 18/08/22.
- UAL Level 3 & City and Guilds Level 3 results will be available from 09:00 on 18/08/22.
- GCSE results will be available from 09:00 on 25/08/22.
- Level 2 BTEC results will be available from 09:00 on 25/08/22.
Accessing your results online
(This process is the same for those who are claiming their full BTEC qualification)
Please use the link below to access your results.
1. Log in here https://ebsontrackprospect.suffolk.ac.uk/ using the username that has been emailed to you.
If you cannot log in please click the “Forgot your password?” link to reset your password.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen click on ‘Exam Entries’. Your results will then appear on the screen.
Please be assured that we will also be sending out results via post and once we receive the printed certificates from the Awarding Organisations, we will also post these to you directly.
*UAL certificates will be printed and despatched to centres in October 2022
Support & Advice
We are offering advice and support at our Ipswich and Rural campuses throughout enrolment – Head to our enrolment page to find out more information.