This qualification provides learners with the opportunity to study both the theory and practical aspects of a range of different electrical installation processes such as:
- Health and Safety in Electrical Installation
- Understand fundamental environmental protection measures within building services engineering
- Installation methods, procedures and Requirements
- Electrical Installation Craft Skills – Practical workshop skills
- Electrical Science, Principles and Technology
- Preparation for an interview – employability skills
Practical activities are completed in fully resourced workshops led by highly competent and qualified staff. You must pass all practical and theoretical elements of the programme to achieve this nationally recognised qualification.
All students who have not achieved a grade 4 or above in GCSE English and/or maths will need to study these subjects alongside their chosen qualification.