The Foundation level Diploma in Human Resource Practice requires you to complete the certificate in Human Resources plus additional units to gain 37 credits overall. The opportunity to study for the Diploma will be discussed with all prospective students as part of initial assessment and will be available subject to demand.
A good profile of GCSEs including English at Grade C or above and a desire to develop yourself as an HR practitioner. Suitable for all age 19+
The course is comprised of the following units:
1. Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
2. Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
3. Recording, analysing and using human resource information
4. Resourcing talent
5. Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
6. Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring
The following units are available for those wishing to extend their learning and acquire the additional credits required to complete a Diploma in HR practice.
7. Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
8. Undertaking a learning needs analysis
Students who are aged 19+ at the start date of their course: the tuition fee will be £1265 for the Certificate, £1987 for the Diploma. You may be eligible for a new Advanced Learning Loan. Visit www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans to find out more contact our Student Support Team on 01473 382738. Alternatively you can pay the course fee.
Students will need to buy textbooks costing approximately £40 in total.
Student Membership of £120 (£40 joining fee then a £90 annual membership)with CIPD is required.