This one day course is for teachers and school ancillary staff, the course will give your staff a good knowledge of first aid to cover common risks for school students. It is ideal for supplementing your statutory First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work training.
The course takes place between 08:30 and 16:30, and places are limited.
- The course will cover first aid procedures pertinent to a school environment and will include the following content:
- The role of the first aider
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Child resuscitation (CPR)
- Unresponsive child
- Primary survey
- Unresponsive adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Choking child
- Allergic reaction
- Choking adult
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Head injuries
- Giving medication at school (including auto-injectors)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
Please contact email@example.com for group bookings which can be delivered at either your premises or at Suffolk Rural for 6 to 12 people, dates available on request.
Course timings: 08:30 and 16:30
Course cost: £85