The Level 1 Diploma Media Pathway is designed to provide learners with an interest in Media the opportunity to explore techniques, methods and processes such as web design, animation, radio skills and Adobe Suite and develop related work-based skills. The qualification is best suited to learners with a strong passion for media and who wish to develop their skills and abilities and pursue a career in the creative industries in the future.
The course consists of 7 units:
- Introduction to materials, techniques and processes in art and design.
- Introduction to contextual reference in art and design.
- Introduction to communication skills in art and design.
- Solving 2D creative problems in art and design.
- Solving 3D creative problems in art and design.
- Solving Time Based creative problems in art and design.
- Art & Design Project
Alongside this course you will be required to study Maths, English and Personal Development (PD) as part of your study programme.