Our emergency first aid course will provide you with the skills to support qualified first aiders in the workplace.
The certificate is issued by Suffolk Rural and is recognised by Qualsafe, an approved provider of First Aid training, and is valid for 3 years.
Course Content Includes:
- The Role of the first aider, including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
- The importance of basic hygiene in first aid procedures
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in a seizure
- Administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is wounded, bleeding, choking and/ or in shock, and provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group bookings which can be delivered at either your premises or at Suffolk Rural for 6 to 12 people, dates available on request.
Assessment: There is an ongoing assessment of this course. All candidates will be awarded a certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Enrolment End Date: Please note that the enrolment for this course closes 3 working days prior to the start of the course. Unfortunately it is not possible to process late enrolments after that point.
Refreshments and lunch will be available to purchase at the College refectories. Alternatively you may wish to bring your own refreshments and packed lunch if preferred.
Course timings: 09:00 – 16:30
Course cost: £85