This course is aimed at complete beginners who want to improve their knowledge of digital photography and take better photographs. This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about how to use their camera and develop their photography.
This course will help you to gain confidence in how to get the most out of your camera.
This course will help you achieve your perfect shots by freezing action shots, blurring backgrounds and photographing in low light. With a mixture of theory and practical photo shoots, you will be able to understand how to create your desired photograph in any situation.
No prior knowledge is required. You do not need a fancy camera to take part in this course. However, please bring a camera with you, whether it is a DSLR, compact camera or smartphone camera.
Topics covered will include:
- Understand how a camera works and the role of different lenses
- Understand your camera in manual mode
- Know the equipment needed for different forms of photography
- Understand how composition and lighting can improve your photographs
- Learn how to adjust ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- Learn how to see and use light to your advantage
Enrolment End Date: Please note that the enrolment for this course closes 3 working days before the start of the course. Unfortunately, it is not possible to process late enrolments after that point.
Timings: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Course cost: £145
Refreshments are available from the vending machines on the campus which include both hot and cold drinks.