The course is designed to suit owner drivers of any age or even learner drivers who wish to be able to take care of their vehicles.
The course content will include the following:
- Safety checks on owner vehicles,
- maintenance checks of motor vehicles including PETROL, DIESEL,MANUAL and AUTOMATIC,
- inspection and repair of vehicle lighting units,
- checking and maintaining vehicle lubricant levels,
- inspection and maintaining vehicle wheels and tyres,
- basic repairs and servicing techniques including removal and checking of spark plugs, oils, filters and routine brake servicing.
You will need to bring: writing materials to make you own notes on the day. Please wear comfortable clothing, overalls, and safety boots.
Enrolment End Date: Please note that the enrolment for this course closes 3 working days prior to the start of the course. Unfortunately it is not possible to process late enrolments after that point.
Timings: 10:00 – 15:00
Course cost: £60
Our refectories will not be open, so you may wish to bring your own refreshments with you. Drinks vending machines are available on campus.