The course is designed to suit owner-drivers of any age or even learner drivers who wish to be able to take care of their vehicles.
The course content will include the following:
- Safety checks on owner vehicles
- maintenance checks of motor vehicles including PETROL, DIESEL, MANUAL and AUTOMATIC
- inspection and repair of vehicle lighting units
- checking and maintaining vehicle lubricant levels
- inspection and maintaining vehicle wheels and tyres
- basic repairs and servicing techniques including removal and checking of spark plugs, oils, filters and routine brake servicing
You will need to bring: writing materials to make your notes on the day. Please wear comfortable clothing, overalls, and safety boots.
Enrolment End Date: Please note that the enrolment for this course closes 3 working days before the start of the course. Unfortunately, it is not possible to process late enrolments after that point.
Timings: 10:00 – 15:00
Course cost: £60
Our refectories will not be open, so you may wish to bring your refreshments with you.
Drinks vending machines are available on campus.