You will learn how to draft financial statements for limited companies, perform complex management accounting tasks, learn about the taxation system in the UK and develop your business skills.
- Financial Statements
- Applied Management Accounting
- Accounting Systems and Controls2 Optional Units: Business Tax and Personal Tax. The course is approximately equivalent to the first year of an honours degree. Successful completion of this course will require a combination of self-study and tutor-directed study. A career in accountancy can lead to top management in any organisation as no business can exist without the advice of accountants. This course is part of the AAT’s new education and training scheme and is approved by the QCF.
You will be eligible for affiliate membership of the AAT and exemption from the first Level of the exams of the sponsoring bodies: ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA and ACCA.
Tuition Costs: For those students aged 19+ fees will be £1987
For details regarding fee remission and Advanced Learner Loans, please visit the following links: Fee Remission, Advanced Learner Loans.
- Textbooks: Estimated costs per unit: £14.00 – £21.00 each
- AAT costs: AAT student admission fee £50 – (Subject to change)
- AAT membership fee £240 – (Subject to change)
- Students should join the AAT within 4 weeks of starting the course