If you are aged 19 or over on the first day of your course and thinking about your future education, you may qualify for Advanced Learner Loan.
- These loans help you to pay the tuition fees charged by Suffolk New College
- Most students aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 or above will qualify
- It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check
- The minimum loan amount is £300. You can take out a loan for the maximum amount to cover the fee, or you can pay all or part of the tuition fee yourself
- Repayment of the Advanced Learner Loan is straightforward and you won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £21,000 per year
To find out more and how to apply, download the attached Advanced Learner Loans flyer.